Sign Up E&G Newsletter
BIM & 3D Technology
Chemical & Pharma
F&B and Cold Chain
Commercial and R&D
Fit-out & MEP
Choose a job you love,and you will never have to work a day in your life
Welcome to the recruitment center of E&G official website. You can send your resume to
. We will have a specialist to receive your resume and reply to your message in time.
Place of work
Bachelor degree or above
1. Experience requirements: years of working experience in construction enterprises, or acceptance experience in industrial plants of large foreign enterprises is preferred.
2. Major requirement : Major in electrical automation or related.
3. Education requirement : Bachelor degree or above.
4. Good communication and coordination ability.
1. Be responsible for organizing the design development of electrical discipline;
2. Be responsible for reviewing and monitoring the project schedule of the electrical discipline;
3. Be responsible for handling the technical problems raised in the electrical construction process;
4. Be responsible for the management and coordination of the construction site, and establish a complete project schedule, quality, safety level civilized construction related work;
5. Be responsible for summarizing the project management of the electrical discipline
College degree or above
1. Major in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Safety Management or above.
2. At least 5 years of construction project site management or safety management experience.
3. Strong sense of responsibility, and high professional ethics.
4. Be familiar with safety production and labor protection regulations, systems and standards.
5. Hold safety production assessment certificate (Certificate Type C).
6. Proficient in operating office software and informative office platform.
1. Engaged in production safety management of the project department.
2. To handle pre-construction safety supervision and examination and approval for safe construction.
3. Organize and implement publicity activities such as construction site warning signs and safety signs.
4. Be responsible for production safety inspection and archiving establishment.
5. Be disciplined in safety education and training, safety publicity and safety assessment.
6. Check the safe operation environment and supervise the reasonable use of the project department's cost for safe construction measures.
7. Implement fire safety measures in construction and production.
8. Be responsible for the registration and inspection of special operations personnel with certificates;Be disciplined in the registration of construction personnel.
9. Have the right not to execute the instructions issued by the leaders that violate the safety requirements.
10. Be responsible for signing labor contracts between the company and migrant workers.